Thursday 8 September 2016

FOUR ENTANGLED TEEN RELEASES IN SEPTEMBER!

Title: The Lying Planet
Author: Carol Riggs
Genre: YA, Sci-Fi
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Release Date: 19th September 2016

BLURB from Goodreads
Promise City. That’s the colony I’ve been aiming for all my life on the planet Liberty. The only thing standing in my way? The Machine. On my eighteenth birthday, this mysterious, octopus-like device will scan my brain and Test my deeds. Good thing I’ve been focusing on being Jay Lawton, hard worker and rule follower, my whole life. Freedom is just beyond my fingertips.

Or so I thought. Two weeks before my Testing with the Machine, I’ve stumbled upon a new reality. The truth. In a single sleepless night, everything I thought I knew about the adults in our colony changes. And the only one who’s totally on my side is the clever, beautiful rebel, Peyton. Together we have to convince the others to sabotage their Testings before it’s too late. 

Before the ceremonies are over and the hunting begins


Goodreads Link

PURCHASE LINKS
Amazon US

Amazon UK

Title: Spindle
Author: Shonna Slayton
Genre: YA, Fairytale Re-tellings
Publisher: Entangled Teen

Release Date: 4th October 2016

BLURB from Goodreads
Set during the Industrial Revolution, Sleeping Beauty's happily ever after isn't the end of the story...

In a world where fairies lurk and curses linger, love can bleed like the prick of a finger.

Briar Rose knows her life will never be a fairy tale. She’s raising her siblings on her own, her wages at the spinning mill have been cut, and the boy she thought she had a future with has eyes for someone else. Most days it feels like her best friend, Henry Prince, is the only one in her corner…though with his endless flirty jokes, how can she ever take him seriously?

When a mysterious peddler offers her a “magic” spindle that could make her more money, sneaking it into the mill seems worth the risk. But then one by one, her fellow spinner girls come down with the mysterious sleeping sickness—and Briar’s not immune.

If Briar wants to save the girls—and herself—she’ll have to start believing in fairy tales…and in the power of a prince’s kiss.



PURCHASE LINKS

Title: The Replacement Crush
Author: Lisa Brown Roberts
Genre: YA, Contemporary, Romance
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Release Date: 6th September 2016

BLURB from Goodreads
True love can’t be strategized.

After book blogger Vivian Galdi’s longtime crush pretends their secret summer kissing sessions never happened, Vivian creates a list of safe crushes, determined to protect her heart. 

But nerd-hot Dallas, the sweet new guy in town, sends the mission and Vivian’s zing meter into chaos. While designing software for the bookstore where Vivian works, Dallas wages a counter-mission.

Operation Replacement Crush is in full effect. And Dallas is determined to take her heart off the shelf.


PURCHASE LINKS

Title: Shadow Of A Girl
Author: Shannon Greenland
Genre: YA, Thriller, Mystery
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Release Date: 19th September 2016

BLURB from Goodreads
Use cash and keep moving.

After I ran away from home, these were the two rules that dictated my life. Scoring a job as a roadie fit perfectly for what I needed. Traveling, cash, and life out of the spotlight. But when my path collides with West, the lead singer of Bus Stop, I can’t seem to stay out of his spotlight—especially since we’ll be touring together for an entire year.

West is determined to break down my walls. He won’t give up. And little by little they come crumbling. But if he knew what lurked behind them, he wouldn’t be so eager to get rid of them.

The more time we spend together, the more the lines of our friendship become blurred. He makes me dream of things I never thought possible. But while our friendship has been evolving into a romance, my secrets have been closing in. And just when I’ve decided to reveal my past to West, I’m confronted by it. The cost of my freedom could ruin the life of the guy I love…


Goodreads Link

PURCHASE LINKS
Amazon US
Amazon UK



No comments:

Post a Comment