Monday 9 April 2012

AUTHOR INTERVIEW - BRI CLARK




What is your name, where were you born and where do you live now? 
Bri Clark, I was born in Dickson TN. I now live in the desert known as Boise ID. It's most unusual compared to my beloved south.

What genre would you place your books into? 
Paranormal romance. I'm a lover of the unexplained, the unbelievable, and a hopeless romantic at heart.

If you had to choose to be one of your characters in your book/books which would you be? and why? 
Heavens no. Girl I'm mean as hell to my characters. They go through a great deal of conflict. But it's always worth it.

Do you gift books to readers to do reviews? 
Absolutely, I love my reviewers. I'm invested in this as a lifestyle and those reviewers always become people intimately involved in something I've created. That makes them a great person to know and converse with about books, stories, and characters. 

Do you read all the reviews of your book/books? 
Every single one. Time is the most precious commodity we process and I'm privileged to have that reader choose to not only read my work but take the time to post a review.

Would you ever ask a reviewer to change their review if it was not all positive about your book/books? 
Hell no! That's preposterous. The nerve.

What do you think about book trailers? 
You pay for what you get. My latest trailer is a perfect example. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAll5FZ_Y4M  )

What advice do you have for new writers? 
Write, write, write, your best marketing asset is backlist.




No comments:

Post a Comment