Thursday 22 March 2012

PROMOTIONAL SPOTLIGHT - INITIATION BY IMOGEN ROSE


BLURB from Goodreads

Initiation
By Imogen Rose
Genre: paranormal YA

DESCRIPTION

Welcome to Bonfire Academy!

Set in the foothills of the alpine mountains in St.Moritz, this exclusive private school caters to a special kind of student. Enter at your own risk... but if you are human, you may not want to enter at all.

WARNING: This YA story is set in a school for paranormals who are very different from normal human teens. Thus, the language and some scenes might not be appropriate for younger YA readers. Recommended for those sixteen and above.

Check out what the reviewers have to say:

Let me lay it out for you. This is a five star book. Period. Heck, I think nearly all of Imogen Rose’s books are five stars in my eyes so far. It’s kind of crazy. Did the author make a deal with the devil or something to get this level of pure talent or what? Or maybe one of these demons from this book? Hmmm…  Candy Beuchamp (Candy’s Raves)

‘It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." - Herman Melville
That one phrase changed my life, AND my perception of what people expected.  So I wrote it down, in a little black book, and put it in my purse. Now, I can't tell you exactly how many times I have read that 1 phrase since I wrote it down, but every time I read a book, and then bask in the brilliance of it's originality I think of Herman and his wise advice. THEN...I think of the authors that exude this quality more than most. Imogen Rose is one of these authors.- KindleObsessed

A Red Adept Select book (voted "Outstanding in Genre"-YA)




1 comment:

  1. This sounds intriguing and I hadn't heard of it, so thanks for sharing it with me.

    ReplyDelete