Tuesday 28 February 2012

AUTHOR INTERVIEW - GREGORY MORRISON




What is your name, where were you born and where do you live now?

 Hi! My name is Gregory, I was born in Kiev, Ukraine and at the moment I live in Chiswick, London.

Did you always want to be a writer? If not what did you want to be?
 I think, I’m always wanted to be a writer. If I wasn't a writer I’ll still find a way to express myself in the peaceful creative way.
    
What is the name of your latest book, and if you had to summarise it in less than 20 words what would you say?
My latest book called “Four D” . It’s book about people who find themself in life changing situation and how they deal with it. It’s little bit of mystery, little bit of surreal realism, and sometimes its for reader to decide how story ends.

What can we expect from you in the future?  ie More books of the same genre? Books of a different genre?
I’m hoping to publich second part of “Four D”. Right now I’m looking how readers will react on the first part and do they want to know whats going to happen to the characters in second part.  Yes, I have an idea of the book of a different genre. I even have name for it, but I can’t tell you know ). 
   
Do you have anybody read your books and give you reviews before you officially release them?ie. Your partner, children, friends, reviewers you know?
My sister and my girlfriend read everything before its goes to publisher. My sister use to work as an editor in magazine so I’m using her professional skulls as much as I can. And my girlfriend she‘s unusual reader, she’ll sense if story a weak.

Do you read all the reviews of your book/books?
Not always possible but I’m trying to read all reviews! Reviews makes you see in your book what you can’t see from author point of view. Sometimes it’s something so new, positive or negative its makes you want to improve yourself as a writer.

The Official Gregory Morrison Website http://gregorymorrison.net/
“Four D” facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/FourD1

No comments:

Post a Comment